CPR, AED & First Aid sales & training
CPR-NOW.com
Welcome
Class Schedule
Register
Online Courses
AED Sales
Our Trainers
Additional Info
Good Links
Contact Us
AED Training & Sales for the Houston Area

CPR has a 15% survival rate. With an AED (automated external defibrillator), used within two minutes. the chance of survival increases to 85%.

AED packages start at $1,795, and includes the following:

  • AED
  • Physician prescription
  • Wall mounted cabinet with alarm or soft carrying case rescue supply kit
  • 2 sets of adult defibrillator pads.

Also available is service contract and CPR/AED training at your location.

For sales information call us at 281-379-6022, or send us an